Sunday 28 September 2014

Entry #1



It's not been very long since I posted the introduction, but I saw him, no, it. I saw The Tall Man. It's starting to follow me now. It stands at the corner of my vision, watching me. I'm going to talk to my friends to see if they have seen it. If they have, I'm going to see if there's a way we can stop it. If not...I'll go to the doctor. I'm not sure what's going to happen to me.

I should probably explain. 

I woke up this morning feeling sick. I went into the bathroom to get some headache medicine. The closer I got to the bathroom, the worse I felt. I couldn't see properly, my vision kept going blurry. I had a severe headache and my stomach kept cramping. I kept coughing too, which only made the headache and stomach pains worse. It was there. Standing in the darkened room, facing towards me. I turned and tried to run. I made it down the stairs and hid in the kitchen. I glanced out the window and saw someone standing at the fence. I ducked down. Whoever it was probably meant me harm. No innocent person wears a mask. I stayed where I was, slowly feeling better, when the door to the wash room (the room with the tumble dryer) opened. I'd forgotten to lock it. I slid under the table and watched as the inside door opened and the masked figure walked in. I could see the detail on the mask better now. It looked like the area around the eyeholes had been done to mimic the way Egyptians used to do their eyeliner. The lips were painted red. 

It was the same person who picked up the camera. And sure enough, they held it in their hand. They were filming. After a moment, the masked person left, but not before taking a kitchen knife from one of my drawers. I couldn't help it. I know I should have rushed them the moment their back was turned, but what if they'd already had the knife in their hand at that point? 

-Dan-  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment